Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pictures of Staley

Taking pictures of Staley has become one of my new favorite past-times.  I just think everything she does is so cute, so I take pictures of her sleeping and bathing and lying in her co-sleeper and sitting in her swing and sitting in her carseat and being held.  I can't help myself!  I've already sent out pictures via e-mail, but I thought I would attach a small sampling of some of my favorite pictures of Staley from her first week of life.

There is nothing quite as wonderful as holding a sleeping baby!


I just love her bright eyes and wild hair in this picture.


Sometimes I will just wake up at night and watch her sleep for awhile.


After Staley's first bath at home.


Staley in her carseat after her first doctor's visit


'
I just think her face is too sweet in this picture.


I know this is my blog photo, but it is one of my absolute favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment