Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, March 27, 2011

So Big!

I had mentioned in Staley's 2 month post that I thought she had started to play 'so big', but I didn't want to be one of those over-zealous parents who think their child has skills that are merely coincidental.  Well, I can officially say that Staley has mastered 'so big'.  When we ask "how big is Staley?", she lifts up both arms and smiles.  She loves this game and will do it over and over again.  Even after we have finished playing, she will throw her arms up and look at us expectantly, waiting for the clapping and cheering.  She knows the answer without even having to be asked the question.  If that doesn't indicate true genius, I don't know what does.

So big!

1 comment:

  1. She is one bright little cutie! This picture is so sweet...I can almost see her waiting for the cheers. And those little fists...oh my! Are you gonna do sign language? She may be a natural! :o)

    ReplyDelete