Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Something to Laugh About

And apparently the something to laugh about is...bugs.  We had thought we might have heard a giggle or two from Staley over the past week or so, but nothing we could positively label as a first.  Well, tonight during dinner, Staley shared her first definite laugh.  Three times!  So cute!  Unfortunately, her laughs were not in response to anything we said or did.  All the funny faces and goofy noises and play time we have shared were apparently not worthy of the first laugh.  Her first laughs were in response to 3 pastel-colored, non-moving, non-descript bugs on the mobile for her swing.


 I must not have the same depth of humor as Staley, because I've looked at these bugs many times and they have never elicited anything more than a passing smile from me.  Well, look out bugs because tomorrow I will be busting out all my favorite 'Modern Family' episodes, digging up my favorite You Tube videos, and possibly even resorting to personal injury (which always gets laughs on 'Funniest Home Videos').  I may not have gotten to be part of the first laugh, but I'm determined to fight for second.

No comments:

Post a Comment