Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Literary Critic

We like reading to Staley, and Staley likes being read too.  She used to be pretty open to all literary styles, listening to everything from Zach's textbooks to Dr. Seuss to horrific tales of suicidal ducklings.  However, she has lately started to voice her opinion about the books we are reading.  If I start to read a book that she does not want to hear, she will immediately begin to fuss.  Now you might think that I'm giving credit where it isn't due and that Staley is just tired of reading time.  BUT...if I start another book, she will often calm down and listen intently.  I guess some days a girl just prefers "That's Not My Dragon" and really, who can blame her?

No comments:

Post a Comment