Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, May 6, 2011

Putting it to a Vote

A girl needs to accessorize, but I am also a firm believer in comfort.  (Just ask my mother about the 6 years I spent in nothing but sweat pants.)  I found these bows for Staley that are really cute, but with a super-soft and stretchy headband that seems so comfortable.  I am hoping to buy a few more, but here is the dilemma.  Which size?

Small?

Or large?

As a doting mother, I think she looks so cute in both.  So I'm putting it to a vote.  Feel free to share your opinion in the comments section.  You may also cast your vote via phone call, letter, e-mail, or text message.  Only one vote per person.  Standard text messaging rates do apply.  Of course, if Zach votes for "Does she really need more bows?", that won't count.  : )

3 comments:

  1. I say it depends on what level you are on:) Of course I would say she needs a mixture of both...as they are both ADORABLE! Maybe the bigger ones could be for her evening attire and small for play?? Just an idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know Olivia and I are fans of a big bow. But in all honesty, we have so many bows....I say indulge in both :) And while you are at it, give me the website where you are getting them because my new little one is going to "need" some too!!

    ReplyDelete