Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, June 17, 2011

Eye Don't Know

Over the past month or so, Staley's eyes have been changing color.  She no longer has those bright baby blues, but we can't figure out what color they will end up being.  I have brown eyes and Zach has green eyes.  Right now her eyes have a sort of greenish, blueish, brownish tone.  (Easy to picture now, right?)  I'm hoping she ends up with green eyes like her father.  Not to diss my fellow brown-eyed girls (and guys), but I've always felt that my brown hair (at least that's what I think my natural color is) and brown eyes combination is a little bland.  I've always thought green eyes were more unique (or as unique as you can get with about 4 eye colors to choose from).  And since the consensus among the masses is that Staley looks a lot like me, I know that Zach would like her to have something that can be labeled as distinctly from him.  Our doctor said that eye color should be established by around 6 months, so give us a little more time and we'll let you know how this mystery turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment