Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Keep Off Grass

A few days ago, I introduced Staley to the pokey, prickly, green ground covering that no longer resides in our yard at home.  She started out unsure about the whole grass experience and, after tipping over so her whole body touched the grass, her "I'm-unsure-about-grass" phase quickly escalated into "grass-is-traumatic."  But since her parents love the outdoors and grass is unavoidable when you're outdoors, we're going to keep trying.  In a few weeks, my goal is to have a blog post entitled "Grass Is Awesome."  Or at least "Grass No Longer Makes Me Cry."

"I'm not so sure about this."

"Now I'm sure...that I don't like it!"

1 comment:

  1. OK, that hair is cracking me up! But she is sooo adorable that she can pull it off!
    Mya still says the grass is "pokey" when she lays in it!

    ReplyDelete