Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh, Fun!

At almost 7 months old, Staley's refined sense of humor requires quality jokes and hilarious games to elicit the huge smiles, giggles, and belly-laughs that we love so much.  Staley is a happy, fun baby and there are lots of things that make her smile, but some of the current games and activities that tickle Staley's funny bone include:

1.  Peek-a-boo
2.  Animal sounds-made by animals or by humans (preferably Daddy)
3.  Swooping and horsey rides, which are other games that Daddy is very good at
4.  Belly zerberts
5.  "This Little Piggy" (mainly when we get to the 'wee, wee, wee' part)
6.  Tickling, although I think Staley enjoys the anticipation as much as the tickles
7.   Laughing.  This is a fun game where you laugh at Staley and then she laughs back.
8.  The 'Brrrr...it's cold" game.  This game is super-fun.  When I have a cold drink in a glass, Staley will reach out, touch the glass, and look at me expectantly.  I will pull the glass away saying "Brrr...it's cold."  As I'm sure is evident by my description, this game is hilarious and can be played over and over and over again with lots of giggling and laughing.  I'm surprised it hasn't already been marketed.

So if you are having a bad day or just need something to make you smile, feel free to pick an item from the list and enjoy.  Hours of fun for the whole family are nestled away in these 8 little gems.  And if you don't believe me, just ask Staley! 

No comments:

Post a Comment