Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cousins are the Best!

Each month, Staley's baby book has sections to fill in.  I can write her routines, favorite toys, foods she likes, funny things she does, places she's been.  One of the sections is:  "My friends are______________."  And it makes me smile each time I can fill that space in with "my cousins."  Staley loves spending time with her cousins, and I love that Staley has cousins nearby who are close in age.

Elliott loves to give hugs, tickle her toes, and share his toys.

Even though Staley has a few pounds on him, Liam can hold his own...

as evidenced by trying to eat his cousin...

and steal her toys.

Girl's Day Out with Olivia and Lila was fun, although Staley missed Cade while he was at school.

Olivia is such a fun and loving big cousin.

Staley already looks up to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment