Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pulling to Stand

I guess Staley was a little offended by my post yesterday with the mention of all the things she's not yet doing on her own.  So this morning she decided that she no longer needs help to pull herself up to stand at her activity table.  She did it all by herself, and of course was so proud.  Then, being the mean mom that I am, I made her do it by herself 6 more times.  (Like I've mentioned before, I want to be absolutely sure before I declare something a first for Staley.)  But now you can officially  retract my statement from yesterday--Staley no longer needs help to pull herself up to stand.  And if a blog mention is all it takes to motivate Staley to start doing something new, maybe I should mention that she's still in diapers and not yet potty trained.  : )

1 comment:

  1. I looked up potty training in my 1887 "Physical Training of Children," and apparently you could have started training at 3 months. I can rush this book to you ASAP if you need it.

    ReplyDelete