Top 5 Cute Things Staley has Started Doing This Week:
1. When we ask, "Where's your tummy?", she pats her tummy.
2. When we ask, "What do the fishies say?", she opens and closes her mouth repetitively.
3. When we put out our hand and say, "Give it to me," she will hand us what she's holding. Then she smiles big as we thank her and waits expectantly for us to hand something back.
4. When we sing the 'Clean Up' song and hand her a toy, she will put it in the container. Of course, then she will often try to remove another toy from the container.
5. She gives high fives.
Top 1 Not-So-Cute Thing Staley is Doing This Week:
1. When we feed her something she doesn't like (vegetables, plain cottage cheese), she opens her mouth, sticks out her tongue, and shakes her head back and forth until the food falls out of her mouth. Effective, but not so cute.