Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, October 7, 2011

What's Not to Like?

I love fall.  I've always loved fall.  The start of a new school year.  Cross country.  Changing leaves.  Jeans and hoodies.  Bonfires.  Hayrack rides.  Apples.  Football.  Crock pot meals.  Thanksgiving.  And now I can add a new reason to love fall...super cute fall picture opportunities.  On Wednesday, Zach took the day off work and we had a fun family day that included a trip to Tanner's Orchard.

Pumpkins are awesome!

Riding the tractor with Daddy is fun...

...but so is going solo!
(Waving at the other kids is fun too.)

I know this picture just begs for a cheesy caption about quality time with mum(s), but I'm not going to do it.

Ride 'em, cowgirl!

Wild hair.  Cute smile.

Worn out, but still holding her super-fun McDonald's cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment