Staley has a new favorite game. And really, who doesn't love a good game of hide and seek? If you want to play Staley's version of hide and seek, however, you'll have to consult the Staley rulebook. Rules are as follows:
1. Staley is all-time seeker. No questions asked.
2. Staley does not have to close her eyes, turn away, or count as you hide. Watching you hide is part of the fun.
3. Hiding places must be within crawling distance, away from potentially dangerous distractions, and easy to get to. Behind partially closed doors that she can open is preferable, but not necessary.
4. Using the same 3 hiding places throughout a 20 minute game of hide and seek does not ruin the fun.
5. If Staley is having difficulty locating you (like forgetting to look in the third of the 3 hiding spots), auditory hints are encouraged .
6. After finding you, if Staley emphatically says 'hide' or signs 'more', that means the game is not over.
7. Squealing and laughing required!
If you think you can master these rules, come on over. Hours of fun await!!