Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, November 4, 2011

Mommy's Little Bookworm

Staley LOVES her books.  She loves when we read to her, but she also loves to 'read' by herself.  She has lots of fun toys, but she will often disregard the toys around her, look at her books, and sign 'more.'  She reads during play time, reads before naps, reads in the tub, reads at bedtime, reads in the pool, reads in her carseat, reads in her stroller,...  And although I'm not sure what memories I might have lost to make room for all the catchy children's book rhymes in my head, I love that my daughter has found joy in reading.

I love reading with my dad. 

Upside down is not too bad.

I can read books in the water.

Mom can read them to her daugher.

I can read them on the floor.

My cousin Cade will read some more.

Reading is such fun to do.

I bet you can do it too.


1 comment: