Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Each and every day, I thank God for the blessings in my life.  For Staley.  For Zach.  For our families.  For our friends.  For our stable jobs.  For our home.  For our health.  And for a God who surrounds us with love. 

Thanksgiving gave us a long week-end to enjoy many of life's blessings.  The whole week-end centered around family.  We soaked up quality time with my extended family in Indianapolis on Thanksgiving day. Staley and Liam enjoyed playing together and swimming together at our hotel on Thursday night.  (Staley, Zach, and I 'bonded' from 2 am-6 am during Staley's fitful sleep at the hotel as well.)  Throughout the remainder of the week-end, we spent time with my parents, Zach's parents, and enjoyed celebrating Elliott's third birthday.  We have much to be thankful for!

My family

Sharing story time with cousin Liam

The big pool was fun, fun, fun!

Conductor Elliott...

...and his train party.

No comments:

Post a Comment