I'm not one of those moms that thinks EVERYTHING Staley does is cute. Dropping food off her high chair tray. Not cute. Screaming when she doesn't get her way. Not cute. Crawling quickly towards the top of the stairs when she has the chance, ready to launch herself down. So not cute! But objectively speaking, much of what my daughter does/says IS very cute. So for your reading pleasure...
Top 5 Cute Things Staley is Doing This Week:
1. Fake sneezing. LOVE IT! Ah, ah... (long pause)...too.
2. Making oh-so-cute animal sounds. She currently has sheep, cow, dog, and cat in her repertoire.
3. Getting so excited about her cousin Cade's basketball game. I wasn't sure if 2nd graders playing basketball would hold her attention, but she LOVED it. She was glued to the game, kept reminding me what we were seeing (ba-ba-ball, Tade), and enjoyed clapping along with the crowd (although not always just when Cade's team scored).
4. Sighing happily after taking a big drink from her cup. AHHHHH!
5. Being her happy, giggly, sweet, wonderful self.