Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, February 20, 2012

Action Verbs

As the daughter of an English major and the sister of an English teacher, I feel it's my duty to include some grammar lessons as a service to my blog followers.  Now you may be wondering why, with the rich heritage of English teachers in my life, I still find it necessary to write with sentence fragments, hanging prepositions, and (my worst grammar vice) starting sentences with a conjuction.  And I have no excuse.  None at all.  But hopefully this little lesson in action verbs will negate some of my past (and future) grammar sins.

Lounge

Climb

Stand

Sit

Read

Drive

Walk

My life with Staley is full of action verbs.  Next week, maybe I'll continue our grammar lesson with adjectives.  Because Staley makes all my days happy, all our moments fun, and my heart so very full.

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute!!! love the standing picture with the pig tails! Where did you get that cute chair?

    ReplyDelete