1. Getting a picture of two one-year-olds where they are both looking at the camera is virtually impossible.
2. In theory, cute blue smocks to keep the water off clothes in the water play area is a great idea. In theory. In reality, they annoy the wearer whose clothes continue to get very wet.
3. Hiding behind curtains and watching construction out the window are fascinating 'exhibits'.
4. Even when surrounded by a vast array of new, fun, exciting activities, books still require some quality time.
5. Realizing that a wedge of plastic cheese in the grocery store section is not, in fact, yummy and edible does not stop my daughter from tasting 4 more wedges.
6. Plastic cows are AWESOME, and making repeat visits back to touch them is a necessity.
7. Chess is child's play.
8. Just because a toothbrush is as big as she is does not keep Staley from trying to brush her teeth with it.
9. The Children's Discovery Museum is fun, fun, fun!!!
10. And so is spending the morning with cousin Liam.