Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, February 10, 2012

Scrabble

S, O, A, L, H, R, E

If I were good at scrabble, I could take these 7 letters and come up with words better than horse or real or solar.  (And I'll be honest--it took me a few minutes to come up with those.)  Staley is not yet rearranging letters to form various words, but these are the 7 letters that she currently knows.  (She also knows 'C', but only when it is in the form of the Bear's logo.)  Staley can identify these letters and name them.  She loves when we are wearing shirts with words so she can point out the letters she knows.  (Lucky for her, BEARS has 4 of her known letters and happens to be plastered across a good portion of our t-shirsts and sweatshirts.)  So although not quite ready to compete in a rousing game of scrabble, she could at least look over my competitor's shoulder and give me an idea of a few of the letters they might be holding.

No comments:

Post a Comment