My Christmas List
1. I want our house projects to be completed before Peanut arrives. We are in the process of finishing our basement, which will then house our office so our current office can be a nursery. Having that all completed prior to bringing home a baby in April would be so nice.
2. I want Peanut to continue to grow and develop into a healthy and happy infant.
3. I want to feel confident that I have the ability to parent both a newborn and toddler...at the same time.
4. I want more time. Time to complete projects and organize rooms and clean out closets and spend time with friends without taking away from my time with my daughter, my husband, or my sleep.
5. I want new toys. For Staley, yes. But also for me. I'm so excited about what Staley will be getting for Christmas, partly because I know she'll love everything she's getting and partly because I'm getting tired of playing with her current toys. One of the downsides of a January birthday is there is a long hiatus before a surge of new toys occurs again. Staley and I are both ready.
This is my Christmas list for this year. So if Santa can figure out how to make all that happen, I might reconsider my stance of believing in him.
And really, when I already have this...
how could I possibly need anything more???