Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, February 15, 2013

Princess Staley

Staley LOVES the Disney princesses.  She has a princess castle and princess figures that she loves to play with.  She has princess books and a princess sing-a-long DVD that are always top choices.  And when we do dancing time before nap and bedtime, she generally chooses princess songs.  Although she has yet to see any of the princess movies, we do watch some of the song clips on Youtube and it's not uncommon to hear Staley singing princess songs around the house.  One of her favorite song clips is when Jasmine and Aladdin fly on the magic carpet while singing "A Whole New World."

The other day, Staley was playing in the kitchen while I was doing some dishes.  She took a paper towel, sat down on it, and told me, "I'm on my magic carpet.  But I'm not really in the sky.  I'm just pretending."

Phew!  Once that had been clarified, I could sit back and enjoy watching my little princess fly away on her magic carpet.

My little princess


No comments:

Post a Comment