Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Taking Advantage

Staley got sick yesterday afternoon.  She awoke from her nap with a fever, very lethargic and clingy.  By evening, she had vomited once and all she wanted to do was cuddle on my lap and watch Dora.  So that's what we did.  I was able to coax some water, crackers, and applesauce into her for 'dinner' during our cuddle-on-the-couch-and-watch-Dora time together. 

This morning, Staley awoke with her fever, but much perkier and happier than yesterday.  As she was still in her crib, I asked Staley, "How are you feeling?  Do you feel better?"  She responded with, "I'm still sick.  I will watch a movie and eat a snack on the couch.  I do not eat in my high chair."  Since according to Staley and the thermometer, she was still sick, we did start the day off with a princess sing-a-long video and some breakfast on the couch.  There's really nothing good about being sick...except maybe watching more TV and getting to eat on the couch, so might as well take advantage when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment