Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stay Tuned

I wanted to write a day-before-Peanut-arrives blog post.  I wanted to come up with something meaningful and thoughtful, something worthy of the last post before we officially welcome Peanut into our family.  Like maybe a letter to Peanut about the excitement I feel in getting to finally meet him/her.  Or a special post about what I love so much about Staley and all the reasons I know she is going to be such an incredible big sister.  I thought about sharing the feelings I had today as we enjoyed our 'last day' as a family of 3.  I could focus my post on Zach and the way he has so lovingly and patiently fulfilled my to-do list so that I could truly feel nested and ready for Peanut.  I started to write about the love I have felt today with the text messages and e-mails I received, the people who are already offering to bring food, the prayers and hugs and well-wishes from our church family.  But in the end, each blog post I started did not sound right or convey what I wanted to convey.  And so, instead, I'm writing a blog post about not really writing a blog post.  Because tomorrow's post (or Tuesday's, depending on how things go) will far exceed anything I write today.  So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment