Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Adelie's Pictures

We had Adelie's newborn pictures and our first official family pictures taken on Adelie's one week birthday.  I learned a few things during that photo shoot at our home.

Looking at the final products, I learned that having my picture taken a week after giving birth is not my best look.  And having the photographer crop out the bottom half of my body only solves half the problem.

I learned that getting up and down off the floor a week after a c-section is easier said than done.

I learned that there is no way to convince a 2-year old to have cutesy sister pictures taken with her newborn sister if she's not in the mood.

I learned that, regardless of the cirumstances, newborn baby pictures are precious...and priceless. 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. You - and your family - are beautiful... no ifs, ands or buts about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete