Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

Both my daughters slept in until 7:40 this morning.  Happy birthday to me!
My house is clean, my laundry is done, my dishwasher is empty.  Happy birthday to me!
The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, it's a perfect spring day.  Happy birthday to me!
My mother-in-law took off the morning to enjoy time at the zoo with us.  Happy birthday to me!
My mom is coming over to make us dinner and watch the girls so Zach and I can go out for dessert.  Happy birthday to me!
I have gotten texts and phone calls and e-mails and cards that make me feel special.  Happy birthday to me!
My husband met us for lunch and there is a big present sitting in our living room.  Happy birthday to me!
Both my daughters are napping soundly (at the same time!!) and I am enjoying some quiet time on the couch.  Happy birthday to me!!

I have a thoughtful, helpful, loving husband.  I have 2 wonderful, healthy, happy daughters.  I am surrounded by friends and family who consistently find ways to express their love.  I am healthy.  I am happy.  I am so very blessed in this life.  And did I mention that both my daughters are napping soundly--at the same time???  Happy, happy birthday to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment