Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Huh?!

On Monday night, Zach stayed home with the girls while I went out to dinner and the theater with my mom and sisters-in-law.  Zach's parents came over for the evening.  As Zach was saying his final good-night to Staley, they had this conversation.

Staley:  "Are you going to sleep on the couch?"
Zach:  "No.  I'm going to sleep in my bed."
Staley: "Is Uma going to sleep on the couch?"
Zach:  "No.  Uma is going to go back to her house."
Staley:  "Is Papa going to sleep on the couch?"
Zach:  "No.  He'll go home with Uma."
Staley:  "Well somebody needs to sleep on the couch."

I'm not sure why it was necessary to Staley that someone sleep on the couch, but when I came home both cats were curled up there.  So I guess her wish was granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment