Cousin play date with the Bradford cousins
Visiting with Avery (my friend Christie's little one)
*We've gone to the zoo twice with Elliott and Uncle Erik, and played over at Elliott's house once. Shockingly, I have no photos. If I did, I'd put one here.
2. Corn on the cob fresh from the field
3. Lots of options for fun, outdoor activities
Feeding the giraffe at the zoo
Family Fun Day at the local nursing home
Running in the Kids Run for Fun race
Farm Park fun with Aunt Melissa and Liam
Staley and cousin Olivia
5. Shorts, flip-flops, sundresses, and oh-so-cute little girl summer outfits
Looking cute in summer chic with cousin Liam
6. Fresh fruit
7. My new, super-awesome double stroller
Riding in luxery
8. An easily amused 2-year old who can enjoy summer fun no matter where we are.
A favorite activity: Playing on the colored 'dots' outside the local grade school.
Staley diligently working in her 'garden' of sticks and rocks
Riding her horse is a go-to activity when it's too hot or rainy outside.
9. An infant who can go with the flow
Adelie enjoys many of our summer outings...
10. Spending lazy summer days with my two girls!!