Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Yittle Yater

Zach's mom (Uma) watched the girls yesterday while I worked.  She shared this conversation that she had with Staley.

Uma:  "I think it's time for you to try to go potty."
Staley:  "I will try to go in a yittle bit ('little bit.')"
Uma:  "I think maybe we should try now."
Staley:  "I will just go a yittle yater ('little later')"
Uma:  "I have an idea.  I'll count to five and when I get to 5, then we'll go potty."
Staley:  "That's a good idea, Uma."  (Pause while she's thinking about this suggestion.)  "I have a great idea.  Let's count like this:  1, 2, 3, 4, 6."

Staley seems to have lots of great ideas when it comes to potty time.  And in the scheme of things, I like this suggestion better than putting her potty chair in her bed or using her bed as a litter box

That's my gal.  Always thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment