Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, August 19, 2013

Accidents

Over the week-end Zach, Staley, Adelie, and I were all playing together in the playroom.  Zach was holding Adelie on his lap when she had a major diaper blow-out. 

Zach:  "I think Adelie and I are both going to need new outfits."
Staley:  "Why?"
Zach:  "Because we both got poo poo on our clothes."
Staley:  "Can I see Adelie's poo poo on her clothes?"
Zach:  "Sure."  (He then turned Adelie around so Staley could see the poo poo all up Adelie's back.)
Staley:  "Can I see your poo poo?"  (She asked as she walked around behind Zach, apparently looking for the poo poo up his back.)

In Staley's mind, I guess she thought that Adelie and Zach had simultaneous accidents that required clothing changes.  For all our sakes, I'm glad that wasn't the case.  (And if it was, I surely wouldn't be blogging about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment