Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Reading Minds

The other day, Staley lost her after-nap television privilege for not being a good listener.  When she woke up after nap, I reminded her that we were not going to watch a movie.  Her response?  "I think Adelie wants to go to the library and get a new Dora movie.  Adelie will want to watch her new Dora movie."

On Thursday, Zach stayed home with the girls while I went to work.  They went out to lunch with Zach's mom.  Zach and Staley had this conversation:
Staley:  "I want to go to the restaurant with the bear."
Zach:  "Well, we invited Uma to lunch so maybe we should wait and see where Uma wants to go."
Staley:  "I talked to Uma yesterday and she said she wanted to go to the one with the bear."

That's my Staley.  Always thinking of others.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment