Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Things I Love: August Edition

1.  Watching my husband put his time and effort into training and raising money for a cause that is close to his heart.

Zach and his friend, Shyam, running in the St. Jude Washington to Peoria Run

2.  Fresh garden tomatoes

3.  School starting back up...because that selfishly means that places like the zoo, Farm Park, and playgrounds are less crowded.

Farm Park fun

4.  I may be less than impressed with the carnival folk, but apparently their old, rickety, dirty, questionably-safe rides delight this 2-year old.  So we'll go ahead and put festivals on the list.

As always, the carousel was a favorite.

5.  My infant who is still content to hang out and go with the flow.


6. Training camp and preseason Bear's football

7. Baseball games and my little girls who love them...or at least love being out and about.

Enjoying the action with Aunt Carrie

Staley's favorite thing about the game?  
"The dancing dog."  (a.k.a. the mascot)

8.  Spending time outdoors...whether it's a picnic on the porch or washing the cars in the driveway or just playing in the yard.  Outside fun is always good!!

Hanging out with Papa and Uma

9.  Fitting in the 'one lasts' of summer.  One last time to the pool.  One last visit to the Farm Park.  One last opportunity to wear those summer clothes my girls are outgrowing.

10.  And, of course, the thing I love most any day, any month, any time of the year is...

...my girls!!





No comments:

Post a Comment