Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, September 20, 2013

Big Ideas

We met Aunt Jill and Lila at Ackerman Farm this morning.  I wanted to wait for Zach to go with us to pick out our big pumpkins for carving or decorating, so I let Staley pick out a mini pumpkin today.  As she was climbing into the car with her tiny pumpkin, she had a few ideas of what she wanted to do with it.

Staley:  "When we get home, let's make pumpkin ice cream with my pumpkin."
Me:  "I don't know how to make pumpkin ice cream."
Staley:  "Maybe we can just carve my pumpkin when we get home."
Me:  "I think your pumpkin is a little too small to carve."
Staley:  "I can just use my wand to make it bigger and then we can carve it."

Despite all her great ideas, Staley had to settle for simply painting her mini pumpkin.  Although using her wand to make it bigger was a great second choice.





No comments:

Post a Comment