Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, October 21, 2013

Moving Along...Quickly

Adelie is not yet 7 months old.  She has mastered rolling.  She has mastered sitting.  She commando crawls like a champ.  And in the past few days, she has figured out how to transition into sitting by herself and is working really hard on crawling on her hands and knees.  Watching her just makes me tired.  She is on her belly.  Then her hands and knees.  Then her hands and feet.  Then she lies on her side, holding her leg up like some kind of aerobics thigh-master pose.  Then she's back on her hands and knees.  Then she's sitting.  Then she's down again.  It's never ending.  And it makes me a bit concerned about what her activity level will be when she's a toddler.  But since I can't stop her from moving, I'll just settle for being proud of my mobile little gal.

Pretty happy about being on her hands and knees.

Striking a yoga pose.

My happy, active, mobile little gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment