Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Counting Our Blessings

This blog is how I document our day to day.  The things that occupy our days, our minds, our emotions live here so we don't forget.  That's why I've been needing to blog about the devastation that the recent tornados have brought to our neighbor community, to our co-workers and friends.  But I couldn't find the words.  Yesterday, my sister-in-law found the words that I couldn't.  And so I'm going to share her blog post with you because she wrote what I feel.

Counting Our Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ellen. It took me a long time to compose this blog post because I couldn't seem to find the right words. I worried that I wouldn't get down what I was really feeling. I don't think just words can really do it. Makes me feel better that at least you felt the words were right enough.

    ReplyDelete