Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

I wish I had something insightful and profound to write to start off this New Year.  I entertained various blog post ideas .  I thought about reflecting on 2013.  (But if you follow this blog, you've already experienced our 2013 with us...and truthfully, the highlight is no big surprise.)


I might have shared pictures with you of our wild and crazy New Year's Eve, but I never even got out the camera.  Which is just as well, since I was in my pajamas on the couch by 7:30.  (Yes, this New Year's Eve at the Sancken house was off the hook!!)

A post about New Year's resolutions is always a good way to start off another year of blogging, but I already shared my resolution in a previous post.

So after a fabulous first day of this new year, I've decided to blog about why 2014 is going to be awesome.  If the next 364 days are like today, 2014 will bring us...

...an infant that naps like a champion,
a toddler without drama,
fun family play time,
lots of little projects completed,
time and energy and motivation to get things done,
and two girls who go straight to sleep every night.

Bring it on, 2014.  Bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment