Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

She Says...

The other day, I had Staley try to go potty before we left the house.  She said, "My pee pee won't come out.  It's completely stuck!"


Today while driving home from the baby-sitters, Staley and I had this conversation. 
Staley:  "My head always hurts in the car." 
Me: "I'm sorry your head hurts.  Would it help if I turned on some music?" 
Staley:  "No, that won't help.  But it will stop hurting if I watch a Dora movie."


At Staley's 3 year check-up, she and the nurse had this conversation.
Nurse:  "Do you go to pre-school?"
Staley:  "No.  I go to Sunday School."
Nurse:  "Oh, that's fun.  Where do you go to Sunday School?"
Staley:  "At church."  (Duh!)


On Sunday night after Staley's birthday party, we were talking before she went to sleep.
Zach:  "What was your favorite part of your birthday party?"
Staley:  "Every part was my favorite part."

No comments:

Post a Comment