Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, January 20, 2014

She Says...

Tonight Staley was running around the house yelling, "I'm running out of luck.  I'm running out of luck."  Then she stopped and asked Zach, "Daddy, can you give me some more luck?"


Staley picked out some new body wash at the store the other day.  It's Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal moisturizing body wash.  Staley kept forgetting what it was called, and repeatedly asked me what the new kind was called.  Tonight as Staley was taking a bath with her new body wash, she told me, "I smell so good.  I smell just like...(long pause as she's trying to remember the name)...blueberries and sausage."  At least she knew it was in the breakfast food group.  And really, who doesn't want to get out of the tub smelling like sausage???

No comments:

Post a Comment