Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

She Says...

I previously posted about our new household rule that band aids are only allowed if you are bleeding.  Today Staley and I had this conversation:
Staley:  "My finger really hurts.  I think it's bleeding."
Me:  "Nope.  It's not bleeding."
Staley:  (Exasperated) "When am I going to have bleeding?"

As we were driving home from some errands this morning, Staley asked what we were going to do when we got home.  I told her it would be lunch time and then rest time.  Staley responded, "I am not hungry or resty."

On Monday when Staley woke up, it was (shocker, shocker) snowing outside.  I opened her curtains and said, "Look, Staley.  It's snowing."  Barely looking up, she replied, "When is it going to be spring?"  You know winter has gone on too long when even the kids are ready for it to be over.  Despite that, we did enjoy playing in the balmy 40 degrees we had today.







No comments:

Post a Comment