Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, March 10, 2014

Lessons from Staley

Lesson #1:  The Grammatical Use of Numbers

"I'm a little tired and a lot hungry.  I'm 20 hungry and only 1 tired."

Lesson #2:  Being Flexible, yet Persistant

Staley to Liam:  "I'm Ariel.  Do you want to be Prince Eric?"
Liam:  "No."
Staley:  "Do you want to be King Triton?"
Liam:  "No.
Staley:  "Do you want to be Flounder?"
Liam:  "No.  I'm Buzz."
Staley:  "Okay.  Do you want to be a mer-Buzz?"

Lesson #3:  Dressing the Part

Me:  "Staley, what do you want to wear today?"
Staley:  "I'm not Staley.  I'm Jasmine."
Me:  "Okay, Jasmine.  What do you want to wear today?"
Staley:  "I'm Jasmine so I need to wear pants and a bathing suit."


I loved the description.  But because it was 20 degrees, we did eventually settle on something else.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment