Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Rooms

I'm probably not earning any gold stars in the on-the-ball mom category here, but I FINALLY got a baby book for Adelie.  I've had to remove the pages for newborn handprints/footprints and comments from first visitors (since it's a little late for those), but I determined it wasn't too late to take photos of the nursery for the nursery page of the book.

It's small and cozy...

but it works.

And since I was already taking pictures, I figured that visually documenting Staley's big girl room wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Staley's big girl bed

The shelves that Adelie likes to empty and the chair she likes to climb on






1 comment:

  1. I just love how colorful your house is! Makes me smile. Our play room is about the same yellow as Adelie's room, but other than that our colors are quite neutral...your's is much more fun. so sorry about your basement...UGH!

    ReplyDelete