Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, May 9, 2014

Things That Made Me Smile Today

1.  Having a little special time with Adelie this morning before Staley woke up.  Every time there was a lion in a book we were reading, she growled.  Every time there was a dog, she barked. And every time there was a snake, she hissed. It made me smile each time!
2.  Hearing my daughters playing and laughing together as I was getting ready for the day.  When I went into Staley's room after getting ready, Staley asked if I could go in the other room again so that she and Adelie could keep playing together.  I love it!!
3.  The beautiful, sunny, spring weather
4.  The free FFA petting zoo that we happened upon while out and about this morning.
5.  Listening through the monitor to my older daughter singing 'Frozen' songs and making up 'Frozen' scenarios with her figurines during rest time.
6.  Finding the set of keys that my husband has been searching for...in the place that I told him they were and he couldn't find.  (Two good things:  finding the keys and being right.  :))
7.  Sitting on the couch with Staley after rest time watching part of 'Frozen' (shocker, shocker), and she just reached out and said, "Let's hold hands."  
8.  This...

9.  And this...


No comments:

Post a Comment