Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Some dads work too much.  Some dads don't get involved.  Some dads are never around.  Some dads would rather let mom do the dirty work.  Some dads would rather do their own thing.  Some dads don't care.  Some dads can't handle it.  Luckily, my dad wasn't one of those dads.  Zach's dad wasn't one of those dads.  And my girls hit the jackpot because they have two grandfathers who love them so much and who have set an amazing example for Zach of what a father should be.  Zach is devoted to his girls.  He's present.  He's fun.  He's involved.  He's loving.  And he would do anything for his girls.  I feel so blessed that I grew up with a wonderful father, married into an incredible father-in-law, and get to witness my amazing husband become an amazing father.



Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment