Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, August 11, 2014

Hair Cuts

Today I took both girls to get their hair cut.  This was Adelie's first haircut.  Her hair isn't that long, but it needed a little trimming to erase the baby mullet look in the back.  Shockingly, Adelie sat very still in the chair and did great throughout the entire haircut.

Pretty happy to be getting a big-girl haircut

Adelie and Miss Rachel after her first haircut

Staley had been talking about getting her hair cut for awhile.  Initially she told me that she wanted to grow her hair like Rapunzel's until it touched the basement floor.  After I explained that Rapunzel is just pretend and real people's hair can't grow that long, she then decided that she wanted her hair cut like June's (a girl in her Sunday School class who has a pixie cut) because June NEVER gets tangles.  I convinced Staley that she didn't want her hair that short, so she finally settled on hair at her shoulders like her friend, Camryn.

Before (and rocking her new pink cowboy boots)...

during...

...and after.

I LOVE it, but I think it makes it her look so grown up.


1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! And I totally agree...Staley looks older:) What cuties you have!!!

    ReplyDelete