Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, September 22, 2014

New Household Routines

My parents continue to live with us as their house remains in the process of being built.  I'm sure that they are ready to have a place of their own, but we still love having them here.  The girls have grown very accustomed to having Grammie and Grandpa around.  And we have grown accustomed to some new household routines, like how my dad always folds all the laundry or how my mom cooks for us on the days I work or how my dad and Zach run together a few mornings each week.

The other evening as I was putting Staley down for bed, my mom came up and asked, "Are the clothes in the laundry baskets clean and ready to be folded?"  Staley responded, "Grammie, you don't have to fold the laundry.  That's Grandpa's job."

I guess we're not the only ones getting used to the new household routines.  I'm just wondering if my dad will continue to fold all our laundry even after they move out.  Fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

  1. your parents are welcome to live with us next! We like homemade meals and folded laundry :) and lila likes grandparent preschool pickups too!!'

    ReplyDelete