Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, September 26, 2014

Sore Bones

Yesterday Staley's school had a 5K fundraiser.  Instead of running/walking on the 5K course, the preschool and kindergarten kids ran around in an enclosed tennis court area.  I had to work, so my mom took Staley.  Apparently Staley had a blast holding hands with a friend and running around and around the court.  My mom estimated they ran around it about 15 times...and Staley was exhausted.

Staley all ready for her run.

This morning, Staley woke up, got out of bed, patted her legs, and said, "Mama.  My bones hurt."

I think 15 laps around a tennis court would make my bones hurt too.  Let's be honest.  These days, a full day of shopping or taking the stairs up to the 6th floor at work can make my bones hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment