Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Winner, Winner

Adelie cracks me up on a daily basis with the little things she is learning and saying and doing.  Like when she says "bless you" when someone sneezes or "see more fancy lights" when we drive by Christmas lights.  I love when she sings snippets of songs or recites parts of her books.  She is getting more opinionated, decisively choosing her pajamas or her bedtime books or specific songs in the car.  And she is learning more and more, identifying her colors and starting to learn some of her shapes.  Even when we don't think she is paying attention in all of her busy-ness, Adelie is taking it all in. The other night at dinner, Zach and I were having a conversation and the girls were happily eating.  During the conversation, Zach said, "Winner, winner."  Without missing a beat, Adelie piped up with "chicken dinner."


Life with Adelie keeps me on my toes and keeps me laughing.  I'm so lucky to be her mom.  Winner, winner chicken dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment