Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, February 2, 2015

Happiness

There are many things that my daughters say that make me laugh.  There are some that keep me humble.  And then there are those that just make me feel good.

For the past several days, I've been under the weather with a nasty cold.  Staley has been so sweet, praying for me every night and giving me little get well "gifts".  (And by gifts, I mean things like a trophy and a medal that she got from kid's fun runs and some of her books.)  I woke up this morning feeling so much better, and Staley was very pleased that her prayers had helped. This was Staley's bedtime prayer tonight:

"Dear Jesus.  Thank you that Mommy feels better.  And thank you for Mommy.  Thank you that she is everything she is.  Thank you that she is a beautiful and talented girl.  Amen."

And my heart just smiles.

1 comment:

  1. I think I would chime in a hearty "AMEN" to that prayer! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete