Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Unrecognizable

Staley and Adelie both got haircuts today.  (Well, Staley likes to point out that she got her hair cut and Adelie only got a trim.)  Staley wanted her hair short.  I'm not sure we went quite as short as she initially wanted, but she was very pleased with the outcome.  So was I.

Before...

...and after.

After her haircut, I was teasing Staley that people wouldn't recognize her with her new haircut.  She very seriously told me, "I will need to tell Lila about my haircut because she might not recognize me and then she won't want to play with me."  She paused and then said, "Well, she might recognize my voice."

Fortunately, since Adelie just got her hair trimmed in the back (since the back seems to grow way faster than the front, giving her a bit of a mullet vibe), she still looks the same.

But still just excited about her new haircut.

I think both haircuts turned out very well.  True, one of my daughters may now be unrecognizable.  But no worries.  Just listen for the voice.  The voice should still be the same.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe her four year old voice is different, so this is not necessarily true for people who haven't seen her prior to January 11.

    ReplyDelete