Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, March 22, 2015

I Get So Frustrated

Sometimes I get so frustrated when you have to have an opinion about everything.

Sometimes I get so frustrated when you prefer your own way instead of my way.

Sometimes I get so frustrated when you constantly insist that you are right.

Sometimes I get so frustrated when you lose your temper.

Sometimes I get so frustrated when you can't let it go.

Sometimes I get so frustrated when you refuse to let me win.

Sometimes I get so frustrated when you dig in your heels.

Sometimes I get so frustrated by your stubborn, opinionated, unwavering, unrelenting insistence on doing things your own way.

Sometimes I get so frustrated, but then I realize...

...you are just like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment