Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Briggs' Dedication

Briggs was dedicated at church this past Sunday.  And how special for us that my dad was able to perform the dedication with our pastor, Gary.  Each of our 3 children has had the privilege of having Grandpa perform their dedication service, and I am so grateful for that.


And despite the fact that Staley hid behind Zach and I for much of the dedication... 


and Adelie told me about halfway into the dedication, "I'm all done", so I sent her to sit with Grammie...


and Briggs spit up all over the floor, it was still a wonderful moment of dedicating our son to the Lord and His service.

Briggs with Grandpa and Pastor Gary

It was also special that so much of my family and Zach's family were able to be there for the service.

All the cousins (minus Elliott)

What a special day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment